Each year we have a limited number of openings for outstanding candidates to join the Index Ventures Associate Program. We operate a structured 2-3 year program that will allow you to work with some of the world’s best entrepreneurs across 30+ countries, be a part of a diverse and energetic investment team and be immersed in the world of startups, entrepreneurship and venture capital.
We’re looking for highly-motivated and talented individuals, either pre or post-MBA to join the technology investment team. You must have a passion for technology and startups, either demonstrated through your choice of jobs or by your deep involvement with the startup ecosystem outside of your job.
- Work directly with one sponsor partner and the broader investment team to source, evaluate and manage deals
- Manage the investment process (negotiation of deal terms, financial and commercial due diligence, oversight of legal workflow)
- Work with and help support portfolio companies
- Build expertise in themes of interest within technology sectors (e.g. enterprise software, marketplaces, financial services) across Index’s core geographies
- Represent the firm at industry events
- More specifically, you will have
- Graduated from a top tier university
- 2+ years experience with exposure to technology, for instance, with a start-up, leading tech company, management consultancy or investment bank
- Excellent academic record and strong analytical abilities
- Fluency in European languages beneficial
- Entrepreneurial experience and professional network in the European or US tech ecosystem
- An ability to build and maintain good relationships with colleagues, partners and entrepreneurs
Apply for the job
If you're interested to be considered for the Associate Program, then please fill out this short application form, and upload your CV. If you’re a good fit for a role, one of the Index team will contact you and discuss next steps.