iZettle lets anyone take secure card payments with their smartphones or tablets. The start-up with offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Sao Paulo, Mexico City and Stockholm (HQ) was founded in 2010 and is growing fast and currently has approximately 150 employees.
We’re looking for a talented analyst to join our Risk team. The iZettle Risk team is responsible for knowing our growing user base and keeping the system safe and secure. The department works closely with our product, sales and development teams to prevent loss and provide the best possible experience for our users. The person we’re now looking to add to our team has the ambition and ability to take part in developing an industry leading product, as well as an analytical mindset and great energy.
You’ll be working on developing our products, models, reports and hands on fraud analysis. The work will include project management and you will be expected to work on and lead projects independently.
· Analysis of customer behavior in terms of compliance, fraud, money laundering, credit risk, etc.
· Project management including research, collaboration, analysis and presentation
· Quantitative risk and fraud analysis, data-driven and in-depth
· Qualitative operational analysis
· Development of KPIs, risk and fraud reports
· Ability to take on and lead individual projects
· Strong analytical mindset and attention to detail
· Comfortable working with numbers
· Strong interest in new techniques and technology
· Good communicator, both orally and written
· Experience from SQL, VBA, Matlab, Java or similar
· Team player
· Undergraduate course work in Engineering, Statistics, Finance, Mathematics or similar
· 0-3 years work experience
· Language skills, English + fully fluent in Spanish or German
· Experience from a payment business
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· International background
· Swedish speaking (not required)
A good understanding of our business as well as the ability to lead individual projects is key for this role.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.