iZettle lets anyone take secure card payments with their smartphones or tablets. The fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 150 employees across its offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Stockholm (HQ).
We're looking for a Risk Operations Analyst to join our Risk team. We want to keep our service safer than Fort Knox and for this challenge we are looking for another talent with the skills of a detective, a decision maker and a true interest in human behavior.
Being curious, analytical, street smart, structured, having strong personal integrity and judgment are key requirements for this role. You will be an important person in the risk team expanding our knowledge of the behaviors and risks for our customers.
A successful candidate is a person with strong analytical skills and a hunger for facts. You should be no stranger to working with quantitative methods as well as qualitative analyses. You don't mind assuming a leader role for a project or working independently, and you probably enjoy when you get a lot of professional freedom in how to solve a problem. Besides being an iZettle fraud detective, you will further take data driven initiatives to develop the current risk system together with our clever engineers.
We offer you an unmatched career opportunity with great colleagues and exciting tasks in one of the most exciting businesses right now.
• Risk and fraud analysis of customer behavior
• Use of quantitative models and methods to improve our risk tools
• Designing processes for new types of cases
• Experimenting with new ways of improving how risk decisions are made
• Analytical mindset and attention to details
• Self directed and independent with ability to take on and lead individual projects
• Fluent in English + either German, Spanish or Portuguese
• Coursework with outstanding results in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Mining, Economics or similar
• Experience with SQL, databases or programming
• Entrepreneurial experience
• Experience of payments, fraud, investigations, risk, credit or similar
• Experience in out-smarting online users in gaming, poker or similar
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Our head office is located in the heart of Stockholm, but with launches in new countries every few months, there is always space to grow. You get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world. The only question is: Are you up for the challenge?